Why Should You Refinance Your Home?
Refinancing your mortgage means paying off your existing loan and replacing it with a new loan and possibly a completely different program.
This could be a great financial strategy in lowering your monthly payment, shortening the term of your loan and building equity in your home.
Some of the most common reasons to refinancing include:
- Lowering your interest rate
- Lessening the term of your loan
- Eliminating Mortgage Insurance
- Converting an ARM (Adjustable Rate Mortgage) to a FIXED rate
- Debt consolidation by using the equity in your home
- Using the equity for major expenses/updates in the home
With Thompson Kane, you can easily fill out and apply for a refinancing arrangement. Our portfolio features a variety of low-interest loans with varying credit periods, making it easy for you to target an arrangement well within your affordability range.
to speak to one of our refinance loan specialists, download our smartphone app or apply online now and start saving money today!
Questions about Refinancing Your Home or Getting Preapproved for New Mortgage Loan and what your best options and rates an be... contact us online or call